Monitor engineer

From Roadiepedia

Revision as of 19:48, 26 August 2007 by Drat (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

In touring world a 'monitor engineer' refers to the person that controls the sound that the performers hear while on stage.

Another term somtimes used for monitor engineer is 'foldback engineer' See also front of house engineer FOH engineer

Personal tools