Monitor engineer

From Roadiepedia

Revision as of 19:56, 26 August 2007 by Drat (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

In touring world a 'monitor engineer' refers to the person that controls the sound that the performers hear while on stage.

Another term somtimes used for monitor engineer is 'foldback engineer'

See also:

front of house engineer

FOH engineer

sound engineer

sound system tech

Personal tools