Rat Sound Message Board

Email this page to a friend

It's me again Dave, got another question. And by the way, thanks for answering so soon.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Rat Sound Systems Inc. Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sergio on February 01, 2002 at 01:06:57:

What would happen if I were to open my cabinet(2 18" speakers)and take the positive from one speaker to the negative of the other, and then the negative to the positive, and having them connected the right way from the outside. Isn't there a name for doing this? I think it's called parallel something. Wouldn't this make the speakers hit a lot harder?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Please use the new Rat Message board located at http://ratsound.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Rat Sound Systems Inc. Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Also check out the Pro Sound Web message board for discussions on pro audio topics.

Email this page to a friend

Rat newsletters and the latest Rat Sound info
Rat Sound Home Page
Sound equipment, audio testers and other sound and tour related products offered  
System photos, configurations and cabinet designs The original concept behind the Rat 5 System Contact information to reach us Product lines that Rat Sound offers A design by design history of the evolution of Rat Sound from the begining Rat Sound designs and offers unique pro sound test tools Highlights of the Rat 5 System  
Rat Sound items like shirts, stickers and coffee mugs Post questions, comments or your resume on the Rat Sound message board Some articles and interviews with Rat Sound and the people who work with us Search the Rat Sound web site A list of bands, tours, equipment lists and tour dates of Rat Sound tours